"It turns out that there are many powers of the heart--among them intuition, intention, gratitude, forgiveness, resilience, and of course, LOVE." -Baptist De Pape, The Power of the Heart
Research has concluded these amazing facts about the heart:
1. The heart is more like a brain.
2. The heart's electrical field is about 60 x greater in amplitude than the electrical activity generated by the brain.
3. Our cardiac field touches those within 8-10 feet of where we are positioned.
4. One person's heart signal can effect another's brainwaves, and heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact.
5. The heart can act as an internal pharmacy-dispensing and communicating what is needed where and when.
Wow! Aren't these facts amazing! It makes the scripture in Proverbs 28:7 more powerful:
"For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he."
Our thoughts are not only in our brain-they are in our hearts, full of information and feeling. If our hearts are influencing others around us, then our thoughts about others are more powerful than we realize!
Send out thoughts of LOVE, GRATITUDE, and POTENTIAL to those around you.
If our hearts carry information, then they can speak truth and guidance to us through intuition.
Place your hand over your heart and ask it a question, then trust it to guide you to the answer.
Our hearts are so powerful because God created them. They are the life force and the first organ to form in the body during the development We are truly connected by heart to God, the ultimate source of LOVE and JOY
Open your heart to God, to trust, to love, and to change.
"You are here to live from the Heart."
All quotes and research data are taken from The Power of the Heart 2003 Linda Mark
I'm Alicia Banta
Lover of life.